We make our cities more liveable. By moving the experience of commuting to a higher level.
Mileus guarantees that every day, you can get home from work comfortably and easily – with an automated combination of public transport and taxi dropping you off right at your door.
We create and bring a comfortable, yet sustainable commuting experience to large cities. Motivating residents to leave their cars at home.
We’re now looking for a Social Media & Content Marketing Specialist, a driven young performer eager to learn & grow with Mileus.
You’ll help us drive our marketing activities with two primary goals – build the credibility and brand awareness of Mileus in the European and global market and generate leads.
We’re building technology for automated integration of public transport with taxi services. With this technology, we enable our primary customers – modern ride-hailing companies (the likes of Uber or Bolt) and traditional taxi operators – to provide this combined transport service to their users in their existing apps.
See how the intermodal transport looks in our video:
The challenge in our marketing – and the fun in it – is to:
- communicate the complexity of our products in such a way that it’s simplified and easy to understand but at the same time is effective at attracting the attention of our target audience,
- come up with the most effective topics, formats, and channels to reach out to our target audience and generate leads, i.e. support our business development, and
- navigate the freedom and guideline-less nature of a startup – nothing is written in stone and lined up for you with detailed instructions. This gives you a great amount of freedom AND responsibility, along with a tremendous amount of learning opportunities.
But don’t worry, these are the challenges of our Marketing team, not just your role. And our CMO will be there for you to help you and support you at every step of the journey.
In this role, you will be the master of social media & content marketing and mentee of our CMO Veronika to ensure you can learn and grow fast. Your voice will be heard and you’ll get the chance to influence our strategic decisions and the direction we’re heading in.
- manage, plan, and execute our social media strategy & activities (primarily LinkedIn & complementarily Facebook), including managing both 1:many and 1:1 communication on these platforms,
- create content for our blog with the support and sharing of industry know-how from our CMO & CEO,
- work on lead generation from A to Z – brainstorming, planning, preparing the content (including creating briefs for our graphic designer where needed), executing these activities, and reporting on them,
- get creative in all these activities – from writing engaging copy to preparing appealing visuals and content with our graphic designer,
- work on your personal development and have fun along the way!
We may individually craft your job responsibilities based on your profile and previous experience to give you the opportunity to have a steep learning curve.
More about you:
- You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and a team player.
- You can think on your feet and love coming up with new ideas.
- 3C is your strength – communication, cooperation, coordination.
- You are proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- You have experience with marketing, especially social media and content (additional experience with lead generation is a plus but not required).
- You have a creative spirit, a strong user focus and a sense for detail.
- You have drive and are hungry to learn new things.
- Open company culture, freedom & trust | We don’t do office politics and we’re as transparent and open as one can be. We’re not “Jacks of all trades”, yet you won’t hear “that’s not my job”, either. Instead of hierarchy, we focus on what drives results – cross-functional cooperation between Marketing, Business, and Product. There’s one big risk, though – you may never want to get a corporate job!
- Intensive learning & growth | Experimenting, failing and learning. The work is diverse and we’re eager to see you contribute also to our strategy and direction. You’ll be learning and growing fast – guaranteed.
- True startup experience & impact | We’re a young, growing startup where every day is a new adventure and everyone can have a huge impact on the value we create – on how urban mobility will work in our cities.
- Flexible work time | We are very flexible in terms of working hours as well as home-office work to adapt to everybody’s needs.
- Option to co-own the company | We have an ESOP Plan (Employee Stock Option Plan) in place to let our team co-own Mileus. With a longer-term cooperation, you can have a share in the success and value we create.
This is a part-time or full-time position (based on mutual agreement and your experience) with time flexibility, and the possibility of remote work – no need to be based in Prague.
We help make our cities more liveable. And we find purpose and great excitement in doing so.
If making an impact is what you are looking for, this is the place to be. Apply below and let’s get to know each other!