We make our cities more liveable. By moving the experience of commuting to a higher level.
Mileus guarantees that every day, you can get home from work comfortably and easily – with an automated combination of public transport and taxi dropping you off right at your door.
We create new, sustainable possibilities for comfortable commuting in large cities. Building technology that innovates urban mobility and motivating residents to leave their cars at home.
We’re now looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist, a driven young star eager to learn & grow with Mileus.
Are you a passionate marketer eager to build the credibility and brand awareness of Mileus in the European and global markets and support business development to succeed? And do you want to work on a meaningful project that will improve people’s daily life? Then keep on reading!
Curious to see what we do at Mileus? Watch below.
We’re building technology for automated integration of public transport with taxi services. With this solution, we enable our primary customers – ride-hailing & taxi companies (the likes of Uber or Bolt) – to provide the combined transportation service. So that people can commute comfortably, yet sustainably.
The challenge in our marketing (and the fun in it) is to:
- communicate the complexity of our solution and products in a way that is simplified and easy to understand but at the same time is effective at attracting the attention of our target audience,
- come up with the most effective channels, formats, and topics to reach out to and engage with our target audience and effectively support our business development, and
- navigate the freedom and guideline-less nature of a startup – nothing is written in stone and lined up for you with detailed instructions. This gives you a great amount of freedom AND responsibility, along with a tremendous amount of learning opportunities.
But don’t worry, these are the challenges of our marketing, not just your role. And our CMO will be there for you to help you and support you at every step of the journey.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be the master of marketing support and mentee of our CMO Veronika to ensure you can learn and grow fast. Your voice will be heard and you’ll get the chance to influence our strategic decisions and the direction we’re heading in.
- give Mileus the voice (and the face) in all kinds of communication outputs such as web pages, apps, campaigns, infographics, presentations, or even press releases,
- get creative – participate in brainstorming, planning & preparing briefs for graphics, video content, and website design for our graphic & web designer,
- navigate the dynamic startup development and be wherever it’s necessary at time – sometimes that can be UX testing, another time editing a blog article or mastering our SEO (and no worries, you will have all the necessary space & support to learn anything you need),
- manage our applications for and participation in startup accelerators, competitions, and awards as well as urban mobility conferences around the world, while actively looking for more opportunities where Mileus could shine,
- support our business development activities, i.e.:
- help prepare business development presentations, pitch decks, one pagers, emails, and other materials,
- conduct market research and competitive analyses,
- work with our HubSpot CRM (Customer Relationship Management software), and support lead generation,
- work on your personal development and have fun along the way!
We’ll individually customise and gradually develop your job responsibilities based on your profile and previous experience to give you the opportunity to have a steep learning curve.
More about you:
- You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and a team player.
- At the same time, you can work independently, organise your time, and deliver effectively.
- You can think on your feet and love coming up with new ideas.
- 3C is your strength – communication, cooperation, coordination.
- You’re not afraid of copywriting and visual communication.
- You are proficient in English, both written and spoken. English is our official communication language used daily so professional fluency is essential.
- You already have experience with digital marketing (copywriting, UX, SEO, or PR experience will be appreciated but not all are a must – you’ll learn a lot along the way) .
- You can craft an effective presentation, both from the content and visual perspective.
- You have drive and are hungry to learn new things.
OUR MILEUS DNA.
- Open company culture, freedom & trust | We don’t do office politics and we’re as transparent and open as one can be. We’re not “Jacks of all trades”, yet you won’t hear “that’s not my job”, either. Instead of hierarchy, we focus on what drives results – cross-functional cooperation between Product, Business, and Marketing. There’s one big risk, though – you may never want to return to a corporate job.
- Intensive learning & growth | Experimenting, failing and learning. The work is diverse and the technological complexity is an exciting challenge. You’ll be learning and growing fast – guaranteed.
- True startup experience & impact | We’re a young, growing startup where every day is a new adventure and everyone can have a huge impact on the value we create – on how urban mobility will work in our cities.
- Flexible work time | We are very flexible in terms of working hours as well as home-office work to adapt to everybody’s needs. We have an office in the heart of Prague and also work remotely to a large extent or fully. The decision on your setup is yours. Our vision is to be a remote-first company so you can expect no time & office presence tracking, just an honesty-based policy.
- Option to co-own the company | We have an ESOP Plan (Employee Stock Option Plan) in place to let our team co-own Mileus. You can have a share in the success and value we create.
We help make our cities more liveable. And we find purpose and great excitement in doing so.
If making an impact is what you are looking for, this is the place to be. Apply below and let’s get to know each other!