We make our cities more liveable. By moving the experience of commuting to a higher level.
Mileus guarantees that every day, you can get home from work comfortably and easily – with an automated combination of public transport and a taxi dropping you off right at your door.
We create new, sustainable possibilities for comfortable commuting in large cities. Building a technological platform that innovates urban mobility and motivating residents to leave their cars at home.
We’re expanding our Frontend development team, looking for a frontend developer with Flutter experience. In addition to our web apps, we’re now also working on mobile apps utilising the Flutter framework.
Are you a software engineer focused on frontend development? Do you have some experience with Flutter and would you like to sharpen your skills further? And do you want to work on a meaningful project that will improve people’s daily life? Then keep on reading!
Curious to see what we do at Mileus? Watch below!
We’re building mobile apps for intermodal commuting: a set of driver and passenger apps that work together so that people can commute comfortably, yet sustainably.
This involves functionality and tasks like:
- subscription management, including the visualization of multiple offered subscription options for the passenger, and payment handling,
- visualization of public transport and taxi journeys on a map and real-time location updates,
- real-time communication with the backend to align information for the driver and the passenger with the real world status.
As a Flutter developer, you will manage the full lifecycle of our mobile apps: from design consultation with our UX/UI designer, through app development and testing, to release and monitoring.
You will also work together with our backend team, agreeing on the best approach to fulfilling product requirements and API usage in order to develop a technically well maintainable product that will help decrease the number of private cars in the streets and so make our cities more liveable.
More about you:
- You’re not afraid of experimentation and building fast feasibility PoCs.
- Apart from bringing experience in Flutter app programming, you also have an ability to adapt your knowledge and gain new capabilities across technological space, either mature or cutting edge.
- Maybe you also have experience with other frontend technologies like React (used in our web apps) and you wouldn’t hesitate to help others out with those too – because you’re a team player.
- You have the drive and are hungry to learn new things.
OUR MILEUS DNA.
- Open company culture, freedom & trust | We don’t do office politics and we’re as transparent and open as one can be. We’re not “Jacks of all trades”, yet you won’t hear “that’s not my job”, either. Instead of hierarchy, we focus on what drives results – cross-functional cooperation between Product and Business. There’s one big risk, though – you may never want to return to a corporate job.
- Intensive learning & growth | Experimenting, failing and learning. The work is diverse and the technological complexity is an exciting challenge. You’ll be learning and growing fast – guaranteed.
- True startup experience & impact | We’re a young, growing startup where every day is a new adventure and everyone can have a huge impact on the value we create – on how urban mobility will work in our cities.
- Flexible work time | We are very flexible in terms of working hours as well as home-office work to adapt to everybody’s needs.
- Option to co-own the company | We have an ESOP Plan (Employee Stock Option Plan) in place to let our team co-own Mileus. You can have a share in the success and value we create.
We help make our cities more liveable. And we find purpose and great excitement in doing so.
If making an impact is what you are looking for, this is the place to be. Apply below and let’s get to know each other!